There are a number of ways for people to be involved in this, particularly if you live or work in the area or are interested in being part of this inventive process.
- Attend the public meeting on the 10th March to share your thoughts on reimagining Dublin One. Register here.
- Attend the public meeting on the 13th March to hear the AIA team’s recommendations on what should happen.
- Have a one to one key stakeholder discussion with the AIA team during the workshop (if you are a key stakeholder). Contact us here.
- Work alongside the AIA team for the duration of the workshop. This is a full time commitment. Contact us here.
An American Institute of Architects team of 7 experts will hold a design workshop on 10th – 13th March 2017. The workshop will include
- A public event on 10th March 2017 at 6pm in The Gresham Hotel Dublin 1 to kick-start the workshop. All Welcome! Register here.
- A closing public event on 13th March 2017 at 6pm in The Gresham Hotel Dublin 1 to present the workshop recommendations. All Welcome!